Use of Material
This site is owned and operated by Avalanche Media Publications Australia Pty Ltd T/As Navratri Dandia. All intellectual property rights and title remain exclusively with Navratri Dandia.
Nature of Business
Avalanche Media Publications Australia Pty Ltd T/As Navratri Dandia is a service which acts as an online agent on behalf of event organisers, promoters and venues.
There are no such delivery charges as all ticket purchases are based on an eTicket system but will applied to only a small number of events and these will be clearly displayed. These eTickets are provided once a purchase has been completed, and are emailed to the email address specified during purchase.
The price for each product is shown on www.NavratriDandia.com.au is in Australian currency and includes GST (where applicable) at 10%. We always try to make sure that the prices on www.NavratriDandia.com.au are accurate but occasionally errors or price changes may occur. We reserve the right at any time to revise prices to account for any increases in costs including the increase or imposition of any duty, tax, levy or exchange rate variation. We will take all reasonable steps to notify you of any relevant revision of prices before processing your order. Credit Card Surcharge or Booking Fee may incur depend upon event to event. It will be clearly display on event page, if Credit Card Surcharge or Booking Fee applies.
Exchange and Refund Policy
All ticket purchases are non-refundable and as such, there can be no order cancellations made.
Limitation of Liability and Responsibilities
Subject to applicable law, under no circumstances shall Navratri Dandia be liable for any consequential, special, indirect or other such claims, including loss of profits or other commercial damage which results from the use of or the inability to use this site or any tickets obtained from this site. In no event shall Navratri Dandia’s liability to you for all damages, losses, costs and expenses under whatever cause of action, whether in contract or otherwise, exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing this site. Navratri Dandia’s total liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the ticket purchased. Nothing in these conditions excludes or limits the liability of Navratri Dandia for death or personal injury caused by the Navratri Dandia’s negligence or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Navratri Dandia will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
Governing Law and Invalidity
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Australia the parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of Australian law. If any provision of this agreement shall be invalid, then the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
Interpretation and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions only cover the Navratri Dandia web site. Any other websites which you link to from this website are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for web sites that are not under our control. We are required by law to inform you that sales can only be concluded in English. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales and each party agrees irrevocably to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
All statements, guarantees or warranties in these terms of trading are additional to and do not affect your statutory rights. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Terms and conditions of Ticket Sales
Any ticket issued is subject to the following conditions and may be revoked by the issuer, proprietor of the venue and/or organiser of the event for breach of any of the specified conditions:
- No refunds or exchanges on any ticket, booking fee, service fee or delivery fee except where required by Law.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute any artist, team or performer.
- The Organiser of the event reserves the right to change pricing, show times, door times, venue capacity without notice.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organiser’s and venue’s terms of admission. These additional terms are available from the Venue or Organiser upon request.
- Tickets will be void if on-sold or traded at a premium or in conjunction with other goods or services, or used in advertising or as a competition prize, without written permission from Navratri Dandia. In the event of a breach of this condition, the ticket holder will be denied admission or expelled and, on request, the ticket will be delivered up to Navratri Dandia.
- Where special pricing is available, suitable identification will be required at the time of ticket pickup to prove that the conditions required for that special pricing is met.
- The Ticket Holder consents to and will permit the search and inspection of his or her person, clothing, bags or other possessions by any official, employee or agent of the proprietor of the venue and/or the organizer of the event both prior to and after the Ticket Holder’s entry to the venue.
- The Ticket Holder is forbidden from taking any of the following articles into the venue:
- Banners, placards, flags or poles for displaying the same, or material for the construction or assembly of such articles; or
- Any article which is likely to injure or annoy other persons, including chemical substances which give off noxious fumes or smoke, glass bottles, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons, loud hailers; or
- Laser pointers or other lighting / pointing devices of any type; or
- Goods intended for sale (if no written permit is held from the proprietor of the venue).
- Any article which may hamper or impede the conduct of the event.
- Cameras, flash photography, video recorders or audio recorders of any type may be prohibited.
- The Ticket Holder will be required to leave the venue if he or she:
- Engages in conduct which unreasonably interferes with the enjoyment of the event by the patrons, including fighting; or
- Hampers or impedes the conduct of the event; or
- Breaches any by-laws or orders applicable to the venue.
- Pickup tickets can only be collected by the person who purchased them. If they are being picked up using a credit card as ID the card holder must be the person picking up the tickets.
- Any breach of these conditions shall automatically revoke the Ticket Holder’s license to remain at the venue.
- The right is reserved to vary, substitute or withdraw advertised programs, artists, venue and related arrangements as necessary.
Avalanche Media Publications Australia Pty Ltd T/As Navratri Dandia
ABN: 42 605 553 535
Phone: 0433 698 525